Shri Adichunchanagiri Shikshana Trust runs close to 500 hundred institutions in India, under the divine guidance of Shri Shri Shri Jagadguru Dr. Balagangadharanatha Mahaswamiji. The trust has earned its reputation of being pro-poor, pro-rural, in its focus and a stickler for Quality.
SJB College of Education(B.Ed) is affiliated to Bangalore University established in the year 2004. The college has successfully built its own reputation, located in a serene pollution free environment across the campus, and built with best infrastructure. The main aim of SJBCOE is to improve the method of learning abilities of the students in such a way that effectively transfer knowledge and skills to focus on innovative creativity and competetiveness.
- To empower through education, people who are economically and socially challenged.
- To transform Teacher Trainees into Change Agents and Leaders of Change.
- To enhance the employability of Teacher Trainees through skill sets designed for value addition.
- Vision based strategy to provide holistic education.
- Programmes to see beyond examinations and make them partnering in the nation-building process.
- Trans – Curricular Skill Sets to make them employable.
- Off-Campus Programmes to sensitize them towards social causes.
- Quality is a continuous improvement of any process. In the B.Ed Programme, Internal Quality Assurance Cell operates to monitor quality of the programme in all its varied manifestations.
SJB College of Education
#67, BGS Health & Education City,
Dr. Vishnuvardhan Road, Kengeri, Bengaluru – 560060. KARNATAKA, INDIA.
Phone: +91-80-65333381 / +919972442154 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.sjbcoe.edu.in