“Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it”…
And that is what BGS NPS does best. BGS National Public School, the Brain Child of Sri Sri Dr. Prakashnath Swamiji, Managing Director of BGS Institutes and Hospitals was established in the Year 2006 with the Divine blessings of the Founder President, His Holiness Bhairavaikya Jagadguru Padmabushana Sri Sri Sri Dr. Balagangadharanatha Mahaswamiji, the 71st Pontiff of the ancient Natha Center of Worship, Shri Adichunchanagiri Matt. BGS NPS continues to do its best with the continuous encouragement and support by the President of the Matt, Sri Sri Sri Dr. Nirmalanandanatha Mahaswamiji. The Management aims at fulfilling the social responsibilities such as Anna, Akshara, Aaroghya and Parisara. Three magnificent buildings with pleasing architecture sprawl amidst the lush green garden and a Natural Cave Temple of Ramalingeshwara. BGS NPS is a K-12 School affiliated to CBSE located at Hulimavu, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore, Karntaka.>
The quality progress in all fields made by BGS NPS from 250 students in 2006 to 4250 plus students in 2018 is the reflection of the rich experience in the field of Education and the work culture of Guruji. One can speak in volumes about this inspiring personality whose life by itself is a message to the students, faculty and the parents.
The greatest challenge of a School Leader is to keep the students and faculty motivated to do better than the best. The Academic Director and the Principal, very tactfully resolves the challenges faced and expects quality work with perfection. Very tough task masters, who guides the ways to do, their words of appreciation, are carried with pride by every teacher and the student.
The greatest strength of BGS NPS is the enthusiastic and proactive teaching faculty. The outstanding results produced in class X and XII board exams year after year are the evidence for their subject competency.
Mission & Philosophy
“All our leaders shall succeed”
The Vision of BGSNPS is to provide opportunities to create Global Citizens and Leaders of tomorrow through traditional values of love, empathy, discipline and respect and to train the skills required for successful interaction with other individuals.
- Pursuit of excellence in Academics Games and Sports, Co-curricular activities and in Human Values.
- Development of Personality, instilling Qualities of self-reliance, courage, self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Nurturing physically, mentally, spiritually balanced citizen with a deep sense of patriotism.
- Encouraging a desire for life long learning.
- Fostering independent thinking, thoughtful decision-making, critical analysis, appreciation with intellectual humility to accept difference in opinion.
- Helping the student to discover what it is to live and grow with clarity of thought, with harmony in Nature, with beauty and freedom in the world.
- Inculcating the best of Indian culture and tradition among the pupils.
- Creating responsible, disciplined and secular citizens, who are fully aware of their social, moral and cultural obligations and commitments, with a desire for unbounded service to humanity.
BGS NATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL
RAMALINGESHWARA CAVE TEMPLE, HULIMAVU, BANNERGHATTA ROAD, Bangalore-560 076.
Phone: +91-80-26484933 / +91-9483338135 | Email: email@example.com | Website: www.bgsnps.com