As Mahaswamiji once said “THERE IS NOTHING BUT A BRIGHT FUTURE“.
Technology has changed the way modern educators conceptualize the learning. In our institution we successfully engage the students in Active learning by following both, the traditional as well as Innovative teaching strategies.
Diversity in our school is considered to be a compelling value to the education of all students, we focus a lot on underrepresented students by helping them out to be part of main stream. We believe teachers are mentors and they are a Role Model, a Nurturer and a Care Giver.
We strictly follow the 5 key concepts of motivational theories- Empowerment, usefulness, success , interest and caring and thus we see our students excelling in various fields .
In our school there is a growing number of initiatives -actions, strategies and policies aimed at improving the quality of teaching learning process.
We focus on the needs, expectations and problems of the students, and on collecting feedback information for continuous improvement in teaching and learning process.
Trust and openness are the key words we believe in. Students ideas are welcome and not simply accommodated.
The door of Principal’s room is always open and students ,faculty and parents have complete freedom to walk in and share their views on any issue or concern.
We strongly endorse that co-curricular activities are integral part of educational program. These activities include sports, clubs and events. Students take on various responsibilities in running these activities, which enhances their leadership skills.
These activities enhance the self esteem, self confidence, social co-operation and leadership skills in an individual. Above all these activities allow students to blend aspects of academic learning into personal actions.
Physical education and fitness is a compulsory part of the curriculum. The School competes in Inter-School matches in: Soccer, Basketball, Cricket, Lawn Tennis, Badminton, Athletics, Swimming and Table Tennis.
The School encourages students to be responsible from a young age. Student Council members are school leaders and student role models who guide and counsel their peers, helping to develop positive behaviour and values.
A lot of focus is laid on building the various Life Skills in our students for an adaptive and positive behaviour that enables them to deal effectively with the demands and challenges of everyday life. We at BGSIPS are committed to follow the our school motto – Service to Mankind is Service to God.
- The pursuit of excellence in studies, in games and sports, in co-curricular activities and in character building.
- The development of personality qualities, self-reliance, courage, self-confidence and self-esteem.
- The bringing about of a total transformation in a student the totality in being (besides academic) physical, mental and emotional, spiritual, social, aesthetic and creative.
- Encouraging in students a desire for life long learning.
- The fostering of independent thinking, thoughtful decision-making, critical analysis and appreciation and understanding of differences of opinion.
- The discovery of a student in knowing what it is to live and grow with clarity of thought, with harmony in Nature, with beauty and freedom in the world.
- Inculcating the best in Indian culture and tradition among its’ pupils and imbue in them lasting moral values.
- Creating responsible, disciplined and secular citizens, who are fully aware of their social, moral and cultural obligations and commitments, with a desire for unbounded service to humanity.
- Exposing students towards a patriotic outlook and a desire to serve the country.
- Practicing true equality between all students, irrespective of caste or community, status and background. The school experience will promote positive, interpersonal relationships, where students can work together and become caring and sharing individuals, with a concern and feeling for others.
- Promoting International friendship and understanding by admitting students from different parts of the world, who can learn about India, it’s rich cultural heritage, ethos and values.
Trust considers Schools as the most effective agent in promoting the integral/ formation of the child in the gospel spirit of love and freedom – a love that excludes no one because of religion, region, nationality or race. The School’s educational service aims to prepare students to be intellectually competent, morally sound, psychologically whole, socially-responsible, formulating friendly and harmonious interpersonal relationships, imbued with a deep sense of noble values and concern for the less fortunate and ever open to further growth. The TRUST endeavours to create a school climate as a nucleus of a more enlightened to progressive society by:
- Providing a healthy and morally sound life style that liberates the child from the evil forces in the cultural, economical, social and political fields.
- Rejecting counter values that threaten human dignity, viz, violence, racial hatred, injustice and crime.
- Rooting out all manifestations of egoism, namely rebellion, jealously, antipathy, hatred and revenge.
- Fostering noble virtues like affection, respect, obedience, gentleness, forgiveness, gratitude and helpfulness.
- Promulgating peace, justice, freedom, concern and progress for all, especially the down trodden, while bearing in mind that each one of us is created by God in his own image.
- Pursuing excellence, in the fullest possible development of dimensions of personality, for a society that today, more than ever, strives to engage men and women of high professional competence, moral integrity and decision.
- Relying on the whole hearted co-operation of the parents, authentic personal example of inspired, competent and committed teachers and genuine receptivity of students.
BGS INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL
SECTOR 5, DWARKA, NEW DELHI, 110075
Phone: +91-11-25086373/53 | Email: email@example.com | Website: www.bgsips.net